Saturday, May 21, 2011

Recently

The last months have been pretty intense and the casualties have included baking, my skin care regimen and this blog.  I've been unable to crank out as many posts or take as many pictures as I would have liked... but here for the record is the Reader's Digest condensed version of Spring 2011:


One dance recital

Two birthdays and one anniversary


Lacrosse season



Two band concerts and one chorus concert

Orioles, hummingbirds, rose-breasted grosbeaks and black flies have returned


The Heir borrowing the camera


One wedding.  My mother had been looking forward to it since last fall; I went to her house early and we watched it together.  It was the last time she was alert and responsive


Playdates (with guns)


A fencing tournament

A funeral.  I miss you, Mom.  You got WiFi up there so you can keep up with us?

No comments:

Post a Comment